Statistics without Borders (SWB) worked with the African Institute of Professional Development (AIPD) to assemble a collection of learning videos covering a broad range of topics on statistics. These are freely available to anyone who would like to review or explore basic statistics, the statistical programming language R, econometrics, biostatistics, and monitoring and evaluation.
Educational articles on various R functions and how we use them in statistical analysis and data science.
- March 22, 2022: Pipe + Mutate: Chaining Functions with the Pipe Character and Mutate, by Neha Anwer
- March 29, 2022: read.table(): How to Get More Out of the Function, by Neha Anwer
- April 6, 2022: ifelse() vs. if_else(), They Are Not the Same, by Neha Anwer
- April 13, 2022: apply() and sapply(), When Is It Most Helpful, by Neha Anwer
- April 27, 2022: writing editable R objects to PowerPoint, Learn About Editable Vector Objects, by Neha Anwer
See our Medium page for other educational articles.
Annual Reports On SWB